Dietetics & Lifestyle counseling
Available online & at the studio
STORY OF AN APPRENTICE AND HIS MASTER HEALER
His master asked the apprentice:
“Go and find a substance that has no healing property.”
The apprentice thought :
“Hm, that’s easy. I’ll be back in a couple of months. Bye”.
After many year discovering the Himalayas, he returned to his master empty-handed and said:
“Everything I tried had healing properties”.
And then his master said:
“Well, let’s now use everything we have around us for healing”.
All has specific healing properties. – We need to think that everything has healing properties and walk around this place [world/palace] and enjoy the healing power of what surrounds us.
TCM & Ayurveda agree on the fact that – āhārasambhavam vastu rogāścāhārasambhavāh -“Charaka Samhita, Sutrastahna, Ch28, 45” – food is responsible for good health as well as disease and food is responsible for purification of the body and mind as well.
And the consultation can be done comfortably from wherever you are, directly from your home, with the help of technology. Available both online and at the studio.
Here below you can read more about what we will be talking about during the consultation.
Can food be therapeutic and be used as a tool for transformation?
The complementary, functional approach of dietetics is based on the understanding that a balanced interaction of the external energetic influences to which each person is subject and the energetic potential provided by the internal functional circuits is the prerequisite for balance.
Each food influences this balance and is considered and used on the basis of their properties and preparation (temperature behavior, flavor, energetic effect and function circle reference)
Thus foods can be therapeutic through an individualized counseling, a better understanding on how foods affect you personally can be gained, and it can be learnt what is good for you or what is better to be avoided, or how preparation, storage or combination of foods can affect their properties.
What is Yang Sheng – a Dietetics & Lifestyle counseling?
- According to TCM each person has a unique mind-body constitution.
Dietetics & Lifestyle counseling identifies the various components of an individual’s mind-body constitution, determines where any imbalances may exist, and provides education, guidance, and options for helping the individual to nourish, stimulate, and balance vital energy to bring about their own improvements in wellbeing.
What do we identify with this consultation?
- What we can and cannot do to contribute toward the achievement of your wellbeing andwellness objectives
- What you, the client, are willing and able to do to contribute toward the achievement of your wellbeing and wellness objectives
- How we can cooperate together to assist you in activating your plan to achieve your wellbeing and wellness objectives
What are next three general steps?
- Assessment – This includes a determination of your constitution and your current condition and if there are imbalances, a discussion of your concerns and reason for the consultation and jointly exploring your history and past treatment results.
- Findings – we will analyse the assessment results and compile information to be reviewed with you to be used in a collaborative process to plan your wellness improvement program.
- Recommendations – Recommendations are going to be offered based on your concerns and goals, your current condition. This is tailored to your unique needs with the intention of assisting you to shift from your current state of imbalance toward your optimum balance.
This may include information and instruction on diet and eating habits, lifestyle, yoga, exercise, meditation, breathing practices, and other health improvement practices, as appropriate.
Then together we can establish a workable program that can be easily implemented.
A little curiosity – How is the human body connected to nature?
And an inspiring podcast on “As above, so below”– What do the stars and planets reveal about how humans can live in harmony with the rhythms of nature?